Whether you’re afraid of cooking, or an old hand at it, these five skills are probably some of the most important you’ll ever see.
- How to cook pasta (it’s easy and you should know this already)
- How to cook garlic (not quite as easy)
- How to chop an onion (you actually don’t need this, because onions are evil)
- How to make salad dressing (handier than you may think)
- How to cook two signature dishes (it can be anything, as long as you do it well)
If you want tips and tricks for how to achieve any of these, check out the link below. Lifehacker has good advice on it all.