Leveling Up In Real Life
For those of you who wish progressing in life were as easy as it was in video games, you ought to check out Lifehacker’s article on exactly this.
The short of it is you have the following attributes: Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma.
To upgrade each, see below.
- Strength: Hit the weights at your local gym.
- Dexterity: Pick up a sport to play.
- Constitution: Eat better.
- Intelligence: Work on your Critical Thinking.
- Wisdom: Build better self-control.
- Charisma: Practice being expressive and interesting.
As always, the full article is well worth the read, especially if any of these attributes are a little confusing, or if you want a more in depth way to effect each. At the very least, you should save this one for a day when you’re bored and have some time to work on self improvement.
How to Improve Your Character Stats and Level Up in Real Life via Lifehacker