This site is probably not for you if Amazon isn’t one of your internet hangouts.
Here’s some of the best tricks Lifehacker put forth. Check out their article for more detailed information.
- Know what is cheaper or overpriced on amazon. Lifehacker has a whole list here.
- Shop the Amazon Outlet Store.
- Get a price drop refund within 7 days.
- Amazon add-on items shipped without the minimum $25. (purchase pre-order items, which can then be cancelled after add-on is shipped and you’ll never be charged)
- Prime Extension if something ships late. (You do have to submit a complaint first)
There’s a few more tricks they have listed there, but these are the more useful/practical ones.